Supercar España Terms and Conditions.
1. Drivers to be aged 17 years or over and hold a full current driving licence. Driving licence OR passport to be
presented on arrival for identification.
2. Participants to bring and surrender any voucher or booking confirmation during registration.
3. Participants must complete ( sign and agree) the track registration form on arrival and also agree to the venues
rules and safety regulations. All our experiences involve some element of risk and danger. Every customer is
covered by our standard public liability insurance. You may wish to take out additional cover over and above that
which is provided. Accordingly you are advised to consider insurance cover for personal accident, loss of limb and
even death or indemnity cover for damage caused to any vehicles on your event before embarking on your
4. Drivers take part under the strict understanding that they must obey directions given by the instructor and that
they may be responsible for accidental or intended damage of up to e2500. Customers are insured to drive the
cars but they are liable for the excess payment if any claim needs to be made due to damage to the vehicles.
It is advised that participants purchase a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) on the day (e20) that indemnifies the
driver from being liable for the e2500 damage excess . The CDW will be void if the damage is deemed to be
deliberate or the result of reckless driving. If the CDW is not purchased, a card pre-authorisation of e2500 will
5. Drugs and alcohol are strictly forbidden from all of our events. Anyone who is considered to be under the
influence of alcohol or drugs will be excluded from all activities and entitled to no refund or rebooking. In certain
circumstances a breath sample may be requested. ( We request that no alcohol is consumed within 12 hours of
your driving experience)
6. If you have any medical condition or disability which may affect your ability to undertake the experience this
must be disclosed at the time of booking. If you are in any doubt then please consult your doctor.
We will ask you to confirm that you are not suffering from any illness or disability whether permanent or
temporary or otherwise which is likely to affect your control of the vehicles being driven.
7. Height and weight restrictions are approximately 6ft 6in and 18 stone maximum.
8. Children under the age of 16 are permitted but must be supervised at all times whilst on the site by an
accompanying adult. Dogs (except guide dogs) or pets cannot be admitted under any circumstances.
Please note it may be possible for spectators to participate in other activities subject to availability on the day for
payment of the appropriate fee.
9. We operate a strict no spin rule at all our experience day events. If a customer spins a supercar being driven on
or off the track due to excessive speed or not adhering to the instructor their session is terminated with no
10. Drivers must wear sensible flat soled narrow footwear as the pedals in some of the cars are very close together.
Helmets will be provided where necessary.
11. Experience duration will be influenced by weather and the number of persons participating on the day and in
consequence some waiting time may result.
12. Costs of travel to & from the venue and refreshments are not included.
13. Cars, venues, and dates are all subject to availability. If for any reason your preferred car is unavailable, an
equivalent car from the same or higher group will be offered.
14. The pictures used in all promotional material are to illustrate experiences and are used as indication only.
15. We reserve the right to cancel and re book at short notice, including on the day of the event, any track day due
to extreme weather conditions, safety issues or any unforeseen circumstances. in this instance we would offer
alternative dates but would not be liable for any financial loss incurred.
16. In the event of a cancellation, no refund will be offered once a confirmed date has been been booked. ( Once
your booking is confirmed, your track time, cars and instructor has been allocated for you)
17. A confirmed date may be re-scheduled when giving a minimum of 14 days notice prior to the event without
penalty. Otherwise a £25 admin fee applies.
18. None attendance without notice will cause loss of track day & all monies paid.
19. Please arrive at the venue approximately 30 minutes before your start time to allow plenty of time for your check
in and registration. Late arrival may be treated as a none attendance.
20. Extra cars, extra laps, in car video, photographs, high speed passenger laps, motorsport tuition & CDW can be
purchased on the day as an optional extra for the participant or guest subject to availability.